Summer in Val Di Fassa, tasty and colorful experience
FROM JUNE TO OCTOBER, YOUR HOME ON THE DOLOMITES
What can I do in Summer?
Summer is great for a quiet walk along the river and a good aperitivo under te sun. Our cycling route is 50km long covering the whole valley in both directions. But if you like walking and hiking here are some tips worth to be photographed. Walking distance from the hotel to the Catinaccio Gondola is around 1 km, then after 15 min you’ll find yourself on top of the Ciampedie, where you can either walk to the Torri del Vajolet or hike to the Rifugio Vael. If not, just relax in many of the Rifugios upon the Catinaccio.
Elena and Gianpaolo are both NORDIC WALKING INSTRUCTORS, let them guide you into the heart of our town. Before you go out, we always have the right suggestion to satisfy all your needs!
Discover all the available offers during the summer season:
- VAL DI FASSA CARD – That’s your ticket for your wonderful summer adventure (or relaxing experience) in the Dolomites, with discounts/reduced prices on or for-free activities, services and tickets for attractions. Services and discounts are being updated!
- PANORAMA PASS– It is a card (non-transferable) for free and unlimited access to the ski lifts (cable cars, cable cars and chairlifts open in summer in the Fassa Valley).
- NATURE WALK: Don’t miss our guided experience, every Monday, Maurizio will walk you on top of our mountains discovering the differences between Pine Trees and Firs. He’s a great fossil finder as well!!
- ENROSADIRA TIME.
- OUTDOOR HOTEL– You can access many activities at a special price!
- BIKE THAT PASSION – We are Hotel Bike Friendly.