Your bike hotel in Fassa Valley Dolomites
Al Piccolo BIO Hotel is a bike hotel located in Val di Fassa. We are specialized in the hospitality of bicycle enthusiasts who will find :
the historic roads of the Giro d’Italia, unique paths and route in the world, with road bikes, with MTBs, but also with e-bikes that allow long pedal-assisted excursions to easily reach beautiful places and huts. Discover the natural heritage of the UNESCO Dolomites riding your bike.
You will be able move around the 4 Ladin valleys on the famous Sellaronda, with the possibility of using the lifts with your bikes, allowing you to easily overcome the climbs.
Al Piccolo BIO Hotel offers dedicated services for a perfect holiday on two wheels for all enthusiasts:
• MTB for free to use
• info and maps for road bike and MTB
• equipment available for maintenance
• guided tours and excursions (for a fee)
• laundry service (for a fee)
• bicycle/ mountain bike washing area;
• daily laundry service for MTB garments(with fee) when back from training or excursions;
• hearty buffet breakfast (also before opening time – on demand) to start your day with energy (in hotel);
• special rates by affiliated bike rentals and qualified assistance centres
• “bike manager” inside the facility, a person that knows the place and can suggest itineraries or help you choose the route that best suits your demands;
• 5 guided MTB tours at special price during the week as scheduled (MTB test tour for adults and children on Mondays; half-day Panoramic E-bike Tour on Tuesdays; whole-day Bosh E-bike Tour on Wednesdays; Bosh Agri-Tour, dedicated to families, at the discovery of the mountain farmhouses of the valley; Sellaronda MTB Tour on Fridays);
• 1 additional guided MTB tours at special price for groups of at least 4 persons, any weekday on request;
10% discount on the other MTB excursions scheduled during the week (only with a minimum number of participants).